The Impact Teachers Have on Students!

Ryan Jackson, Contributor

Are our Benjamin Franklin teachers/faculty positively impacting our students?

There are countless number of teachers that have influenced students to do their best throughout their whole schooling education at Benjamin Franklin. I asked several students,” Who is a teacher or worker at this school,  that has influenced you and why.” Nothing but positive things were said about our teachers!

“Ms. Dressel, because, she is very relatable and has a way of teaching as if your talking to a friend,” said sophomore Taylor Severson. “She makes class fun and you look forward to it every day because she has a new game waiting for us.” Ms. Dressel definitely had a strong influence on may other students as well.

Someone who stood out the most to Jason Wilkin was Mrs. Shoop. She doesn’t get the proper praise she deserves.”Momma shoop is always checking in on us and asking how our days are going and ensures our safety no matter what. We are even on a first name basis.” Mrs. Shoop has even done the same for me and has always made sure that I’m doing what I need to stay out of any trouble, so cutos to her!

Mr. Kramer has also impacted multiple students! Ryden Adair says,” Well he teaches differently than all my other teachers and it is really interesting on the way he teaches philosophy and the behavior that we have as humans. Just listening to his lectures in class makes me want to be a better person and strive to do my best every day, especially in his class.” With it being her last year, Emily Kost then goes on to state,” He changed my learning experience and made it relevant to my life.” As you can see Kramer made it to where students enjoy the learning atmosphere and what to make a difference in the world on a daily basis.

Klicker has also made a huge print in these students lives over the past 2 years he worked year. Kelsey Cook exclaimed,” He’s a good teacher always bring humor to his class and excitement and then he has a phenomenal way of teaching.” Brandon Roach also believes,” he has super good lectures and is super funny!” I’m Pretty sure everyone knows Mr. Klicker and knows that he’s a great person and knows how to spread a smile across someone’s face.

Dr.Collings not only has a super cool accent, but he is some of our students favorite.”Dr. Collings lets me do whatever I want and learn at the pace I need with him by my side.” Logan Walters states. Josh Bradshaw had a different reason behind it all,” I love Dr. because he lets me re-do quizzes because I fail a lot and need it!” Dr. Collings is said to be a reasonable man, who wants his students to succeed and will do what it takes to make them get great grades in his class.

There are so many outstanding teacher and workers at this school who help students what to do their best and look forward to coming to school every day! Without a doubt, Benjamin Franklin has the best teachers who aren’t just teachers but your friends. It’s hard to come across people like that but we scored big time! When you get the chance you should thank all your teachers for all the hard work they do for you, because it isn’t said enough! ”To teach is to touch a life forever.”-Unknown. The teachers and faculty is doing just that. They are impacting every individual at this school and will continue to do whatever it takes for the students to feel that they can do anything and that they will strive to do their absolute best!