BFHS Spring Sports

BFHS Spring Sports

Lexi Ariete, Contributor

With the new semester, it is now time for Spring sports to come back for the BFHS 2021-2022 school year. Tryouts took place during the week of February 7th. The Spring sports, Softball, Baseball, Track and Field, Golf, and Boys Volleyball are the Spring sports that will be taking place for the last semester of this school year.

For Baseball, the team will be led by Coach Todd Cook, with their first game being a home game against Coolidge on February 23rd. Golf is coached by Douglas Steele. The Golf team’s first game is against Tempe Prep on March 3rd at Shalimar Golf Course. Softball is coached by Fadi Elias, with their first game being at Coolidge on February 23rd, at BFHS. Both girls and boys Track and Field is coached by Alec Hathcock. The boys have an invitational taking place during the first week of March at Maricopa High School and girls have an invitational on April 14th, at Valley Christian High School. Boys Volleyball is coached by Darlene Kolberg, with their first game against ALA Ironwood, on March 1st. 

For the sports season ending for the 2021-2022 school year, come out to support the players during their season. Seniors will be participating in their last year of high school sports. New athletes will be experiencing a new activity and hopefully will have a year to remember. Family and friends interested in watching the games that are going to take place can keep track on AZPreps365, by looking up Benjamin Franklin High School Spring sports.